Scan to Pay allows for the payment of goods and services across a number of different use cases.
This includes, but is not limited to
- E-commerce, where the phone is used to manage the payment.
- M-commerce, including In-App or an App-to-App payment capability.
- Posters and Bill payments can be enabled through the use of static or dynamic merchant codes.
- Kiosks, especially card inconvenient environments such as parking where simple QR scanning is provided.
- The Scan to Pay wallet capability also allows for the scanning of other QR Codes such as SnapScan and Zapper.
Did you know
In future the Scan to Pay Wallet will not only be able to Scan and Pay but also Tap and Pay, as well as send money from your mobile device.
Updated over 1 year ago