This phase will start after the integrator has completed development against the supplied API / SDK specifications.
In the phase, 2 types of testing will be performed.
- Integration testing is done in conjunction with our test team. During this phase, different scenarios, both positive and negative will be tested. At the end of this test phase, both the integrator and the testers must be comfortable that any and all scenarios have been catered for.
- A test merchant will be loaded on Sandbox (Test) and linked to your administrator email address. NB: Please provide the administrator's email address.
- Administrator should receive an email to log on to the Scan to Pay Portal. Once logged on, you will be able to get your API username and password, set up the notification URL and get your notification to decrypt key.
- Test cases as per Annexure A. These test cases are a guideline as to what to expect when processing transactions on Scan to Pay.
- This test phase will have a set number of transactions and are for final sign-off and certification purposes. At the end of this phase all test results, together with an acceptance certificate, will be signed off.
- Test cases as per Annexure B. These test cases are a guideline as to what to expect when processing transactions on Scan to Pay.
Updated over 1 year ago