- Refer to the Scan to Pay API for Secure MOTO and Face to Face Channels v1.5 API document
- Embed the Scan to Pay SDK in the desired app.
- You will then use a server-to-server call to create a code using the Secure MOTO and Face-to-Face API document – this represents the amount to be paid when the user checks out on the app.
- The SDK is invoked using calls described in the In-App payment documentation to trigger a payment.
- The Scan to Pay SDK facilitates the payment and returns a status as well as a server-to-server payment notification to a URL that was stipulated (this process is described in the Notifications section of the Secure MOTO and Face to Face doc).
- You will then verify the payment notification and displays the end result to the user.
Updated over 1 year ago